This was an incredible stay. The staff was completely charming and accommodating. They checked us in late and helped us get out the door early. They made us homemade breakfast and sent someone to build us a fire in our fireplace. They even sent us to a great restaurant. Five happy dogs, tons of hummingbirds, beautiful flowers and gardens, a barbeque, a treehouse and a backdrop of the Andes all reside at K'yuchi Rumi. Incredible. Hands down my favorite part of my trip - and we only stayed there for one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the best hidden gem in South America by Tripadvisor readers in 2006, the six uniquely designed cottages of this original hotel are nestled in the Andes Mountains among lush and colorful gardens that attract many varieties of hummingbirds. The comfortable, cozy Andean casitas come fully equipped including fireplaces and wi-fi. Here you can be sure to receive the best personal attention for your special needs and travel arrangements for all of Peru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kuychi Rumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuychi Rumi Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Hotel Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba