I stayed here one night, during my tour. I only wish I was more acclimated to the altitude, when I was here. Some rooms can be a climb, from the lobby and restaurant. This hotel offers a planetarium and observatory show for $10 cash. I almost wish the hotel, didn't have so many lights on their property to make viewing the night sky better. The hotel didn't appear to be walking distance to anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba