The rooms we had in an Andean bungalow were lovely. Could not fault.
There was an initial mix up over the rooms we had booked, they were not available.
Staff were polite but nothing more. No warm friendly reception and exceptionally slow service all around even though it was only 30% occupancy. The overall atmosphere was bland and unfriendly and the location was in the middle of no where, you can not access other places to eat and the restaurant is not particularly endearing. Sadly we wee glad to leave.
Stayed in Casa Andina, Miaraflores, Lima recently and the experience was totally different - they could teach Sacred Valley a thing or two about service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba