I don't have much to say that others haven't already. We stayed for 3 nights during an 8 day trip to Peru. We ate in the restaurant 2 out of the 3 days- which was fantastic. Great wine list and fresh vegetables from the hotel's garden. We did a hydro-circuit that was unlike any other- and the spa itself is absolutely beautiful. We are Starwood Platinum and were upgraded to a junior suite that was so spacious, so well appointed and absolutely gorgeous. The last day we were there we travelled to Aguas Calientes and Macchu Pichu and enjoyed every minute of it. The thing that really sets this hotel apart is the service- they go above and beyoned to assist you with anything you need. Overall - an absolutely fantastic stay. The only thing I would suggest is that the pool is heated or that they add a hot tub at the main pool. It was a bit cold to go swimming in the standard pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado is a hotel in Sacred Valley, Peru that invites visitors to experience a warm and welcoming atmosphere, along with adventure tourism experiences nearby including historical and cultural tours of the vestiges of the Incan Empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba