A wonderful hotel with top class customer service. It is worth the extra you are paying to stay here because it is a great place to come back to and relax after some hard sightseeing.The rooms are tasteful and spaciuos and the whole setting is special with mountains and a flowing river nearby.
The restaurant is excellent but pricey.There are also excellent places to eat nearby and the centre iof Urumbamba is not far away.It is very convenient for many of the sites and I would definitely prefer this to staying in Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba