I loved this hotel. I enjoyed the tree-like structure of the roof supports and the beautiful finish to all the timbers. The comfortable room overlooked the gardens and the river.
Dinner and breakfast were the high-light. Amazing foods with great choice, and the ability to sit outside overlooking the river at breakfast.
The grounds were beautiful. The giant fireplace in reception was awesome.
I enjoyed the pool, however I was not allowed in the spa area as this was reserved for people having treatments.
A must to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba