Stayed at Tambo del Inka for 3 nights. Overall, very pleased with the hotel and service. Amenities and service were amazing, which is quite a comfort given the altitude sickness I was experiencing. The spa, which I was able to utilize on my last day was also great (love the heated wooden chairs in the treatment room).
The only con about this place is how expensive the food is. Most items on the menu is upward of 60 soles. I find that really costly. I think they make use of the fact that guests would be willing to pay just for the convenience, especially given the location (it's not located in the middle of the city like Cusco where choices are abundant).
Also, wireless in rooms are extra charge, but free in lobby. So I ended up spending a lot of time in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba