We arrived and were freezing, not used to the cold weather. Check in was on the sofa next to the warm fire. Cups of tea followed. Staff were flawless. 5 star from start to finish. Thawed myself in the amazing shower for at least 30 minutes! The rooms were spacious and all high quality, the views are awe inspiring. Our children (3 and 5) absolutely loved staying here, none of us wanted to leave. We stayed three nights to acclimatise, but honestly, we could have stayed a week easily. Breakfasts were excellent, though I was not a fan of the latte, the regular coffee was fine. Easy walk to food as well. Though you will be limited if you don't take their breakfast. We are all vegetarians and there were plenty of options in their buffet. Also, lots of dogs in Peru but not one was a problem, they are all just lovely dogs. This hotel and the other Starwood hotel in Cusco made our trip spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado is a hotel in Sacred Valley, Peru that invites visitors to experience a warm and welcoming atmosphere, along with adventure tourism experiences nearby including historical and cultural tours of the vestiges of the Incan Empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba