Absolutely a gem of a hotel. We were on a tour and they definitely saved the best until last. It used to be a monastery and has been converted into a hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Plenty of hot water and toiletries. The gardens were awesome. Breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs or omelettes cooked while you wait. Best breakfast of the tour. The only hotel with safety deposit box in the room. No coffee/tea making facilities which was the norm throughout the trip. I would stay there again. My husband was taken ill and we were unable to travel to Lima with our group. Once he felt better reception went out of their way to help with the onward travel arrangements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Sacred Valley, Peru