This time we were given a two story suite and we loved it. Service continues to be very friendly and the lovely gardens even nicer. Weather was not as nice but we still had the opportunity to eat great corn! Internet was available in the room and we attended a beautiful Qero Ceremony to the Mother Earth, or PACHAMAMA.
We hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its a place where history, nature and good service blend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casona De Yucay Hotel Yucay
- La Casona De Hotel Yucay
- Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado Sacred Valley, Peru