“The famous grouse serves up!”
Review of La Perdiz

La Perdiz
Ranked #18 of 949 Restaurants in Montevideo
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Punta Carretas
Uruguay
“The famous grouse serves up!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice already and I love this place. The ambience is quaint and it has indoor and outdoor seating. The staff is polite and courteous and speak English as well thus they helped me out in deciding what to order. The food is a smaller proportion and they notify you about the same incase you are a bigger eater but for me it was just right. The food is delicious and they have a decent variety for you to order from. I truly enjoyed myself and looking forward to another visit in the future.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The restaurant has a nice ambience.

The quality of the meat was poor. It was tough and dry. They offered us a dessert as an compensation and we did not had to pay the dish.

Service was good.

Nevertheless we would not recommend the restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank sunnysight
Montevideo, Uruguay
“Everything is delicious!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant located steps away from the Sheraton Hotel is popular with foreigners and locals alike. Everything I have eaten there is wonderful. I take all my visitors to eat there. The ambiance is great and the wait staff speak both Spanish and English. Another bonus - they open at 7:30 which is nice if you want an earlier dinner in Montevideo.

Visited July 2014
Canelones, Uruguay
“Amazing food at a really good price”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

If you are looking for a nice place to have dinner but not to spend half of you salary this is the place for you. The food is great! the service is really nice. The place looks really cool specially if you are on the second floor.

Visited November 2013
Canada
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Very rude staff. They even did consider a table with no reservation. I read so many reviews here saying good things about this place and after go there I do not believe in anyone.
They were quite rude with me and my wife just because we didn't had a reservation.

Visited July 2014