“Highlight of my morning!”
Review of Reefside Rarotonga

Reefside Rarotonga
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Avarua
Description: We are a coffee, smoothies and tea cart, we also serve light foods. Our Coffee is Organic Fair Trade Coffee, we are locally owned and roasted in Rarotonga fresh to serve to you.
Arorangi, Cook Islands
“Highlight of my morning!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The only this I look forward to about going to work in the morning, is stopping at Reefside to get my usual coffee to kick start my day! I have lived on this island for years and never been much of a coffee person coz no one on this island makes a good coffee until of course, I tried Reefside! Best Mochas on the Rock!

• Visited August 2013

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to grab a coffe to start the day.”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My cousins and I love Reefside. The best place to grab a coffee to start the day and also the best place to grab a smoothie for lunch. Love the service and love the coffee.

Visited September 2012
Nikao, Rarotonga
“Best daily coffee”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I've been here 3 months now and haven't found a better place to get my daily intake of coffee - often more than once!! Great smoothies and milkshakes too!!

• Visited November 2012
Paeroa, New Zealand
“Fish burgers the best”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The best fish burgers on the island. Staff quiet but nice, good service and didnt have to wait long even though the cues along. Which says alot about there food

Visited August 2012
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
“Not the greatest coffee....”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Reefside makes a good effort but could improve consistency in delivery (sometimes the coffee is just luke warm,sometimes too milky and other times the beans are obviously burnt. Not a great fan of the bean mix they using.....tastes a little like a flavored coffee. Good effort though!

• Visited January 2012