A very nice spot near the beach with clean rooms on arrival (they weren't service during our 6 days stay, but we are not too fuzzy) common areas are great and we feel like home straight away, we were a group of 8 staying together and we had to standard rooms and two courtyard rooms with shower (beautiful after a day on the beach) there is a shop right next door and the beach is near by but we rented scooters so we went all around the island. The only downside was that we didn't see anyone working there for our whole stay except when they came to charge us for the room not leaving this much option to ask for advises where to go or what to do, luckily we met a guest Mason that is very regular on the island and he gave us a lot of tips. If you want a nice place to relax, feel like you are in your back yard and meet new people definitely this is a place for you, highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful Muri Lagoon in Rarotonga, Aremango Guesthouse welcomes travelers, explorers and sun searches from all over the world, offering affordable comfort, warm friendly service and peaceful relaxation on our little island of paradise. The guesthouse surrounded with coconut palms, banana and mango trees, is seconds to the beach down a garden path and is in an ideal location for sun, sand and sea lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Aremango Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aremango Guesthouse Hotel Avarua
- Aremango Guesthouse Rarotonga, Cook Islands