Have just returned from my usual 10 days at the Sunset. I cannot agree with some of the comments made. I found the Sunset to be all anyone could wish for. From the friendly staff, Kaiei Kimi and Mary to Manu and all the cleaning staff, who do all they could to make your stay memorable. My air conditioning unit worked well as did all other kitchen equipment. I still recomend the Sunset to anyone who wants a relaxing 7 day minium holiday. Pappa John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands