I have reviewed the " Sunset" many times and again was lucky enough to be able to spend 10 days there last Sept. October. From the moment Kimi meets you at the airport till she says goodbye we were looked after very well. The Anchorage Restaurant on site serves well priced meals but if you do want a change turn to the left at top of drive way and there is the Kikau Hut, to the right Albertos, both well worth a visit.The bus stops outside the driveway,either side of the road. I must also mention the Drumbeat bar where every night apart from Sunday, "happy" hour can be spent meeting other interesting guests. All in all I personally want for nothing better and hope to visit again in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands