We have just returned from another holdiay at Sunset Resort in Rarotonga, Cook Islands. It was fantastic - the resort is fabulous, quiet and clean, with a choice of the sea or one of two pools for swimming. The snorkling out in the lagoon is great and the sun bathing on the golden beach (or by either of the lovely pools) is so relaxing. We were so well looked after during our stay with all the staff being friendly and helpful. The managers were away when we first arrived but you would not have known it. We commenced our stay in one of studios by a pool and ended in one on the beach - both were very comfortable and clean.
Thank you to the team at Sunset Resort for a wonderful relaxing holiday again. We would recommend this resort to anyone wanting a peaceful break from the daily grind of earning a living!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands