The Sunset Resort is everything it says it is. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great and our room which was the two bedroom beachfront was just perfect for four middle aged ladies. I found the breakfast a bit ordinary. The food in the restaurant overall was fresh and very tasty as well as not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands