We stayed for 9 days at this resort. The room we had was facing the sea, which was for us the "dream-holiday". Step out of your bed, open the door and look at the ocean.....
Breakfast was ok, nothing special. There was a problem with the aircon. The maintenance guy came the other day and fixed it. Really friendly and helpful staff.
The resort in general might need a bit more attention of the maintenance guy: sliding doors, bathrooms, air conditioning units, but I'm sure this will be fixed really soon as seen the other reviews.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands