Bluewater Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$132
US$92
  • Pool
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$85
Orbitz.com
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue water lodgeperfect hostsclean poolfijian culturelaundry serviceair conditioninghostelislandbackpackersdormguitarjoe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2011

A wonderful place to stay in Nadi!
The staff was so friendly and helpful that I felt welcome and like home in an instant.
Naomi even made my bookings for the Yasawas.
Everything here is clean and tidy, especially the bathrooms!
The do not have bunk beds, but proper beds that are comfy and clean.
The food they serve is freshly cooked and amazingly yummy, but not pricy at all :-)
Great, relaxed and social atmopshere. It is so easy to meet new people here, for usually everybody has dinner around the same time and you sit around one big table.
The whole place and the dinner table is beautifully decorated. And in the evenings one guy of the staff used to play the guitar and sing while we were having dinner. This was so awesome - a memory that will last a lifetime.
It is quiet. People living here, go to bed quite early. but if you need nightly entertainment you will find it just around the corner. Just like the beach, which is not too beautiful, but ok to hang out.
Only thing I could mention is that the internet did not work the 2 nights I spent there. But who needs the internet wegen you are staying in paradise? ;-)
Throughout my journey this place is one of the best places I have ever stayed at!
I will try to make it back here :-)

1  Thank Apolda
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stayed here for one night after arriving in Nadi, before departing on my travels around Fiji. The place is very clean, quiet and staff is friendly and helpful.

The food was the best I had in Fiji and prices were very reasonable.

Airport pickup was 4FJD and a cab ride to Nadi was 8FJD. Internet is free but very slow at least on the lobby computer. I used Opera Mini on my mobile so that the pages loaded a bit faster.

This is probably the best place I've stayed at in the backpacking price range. Better than a lot of places around the world priced much higher. I wouldnt consider anything else next time in Nadi.

1  Thank farbeach
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We only stayed here for one night as a stopover on the way to Robinson Crusoe Island. We made use of the free transfer from the airport.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a double room with it's own facilities and it was really well finished considering the price that we paid for it. Having stayed in the Shangri-La, Sydney the night before we thought we would be disappointed, but we definitely weren't.

We had an evening meal which was delicious and well priced, we also had the breakfast which was included, simple but fresh.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Really great hostel, I chose it because it was rated number one on trip advisor and i can see why! I was a little lost what to get up to while I was in fiji as well as on a tight budget, they helped me organise my week here and im coming back to stay here at the end of my trip. The staff also remember you name and seem to know it before you've even spoken to them, this is a really nice touch!

Positives:
Free Wifi
Helpful Staff
Great Food

Negatives:
none

Room Tip: 4 person dorm was fine, no bunkbeds!
1  Thank hotdogboy23
Reviewed 19 May 2011

This hostel is great, really clean friendly and the food is awesome. Would have no problems recommending this place to other travellers, it's rather quiet but smugglers is just around the corner offering evening entertainment.. The perfect mix

• Stayed: May 2011