“Good Value For Money”

Ranked #19 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Nadi
Nadi, Fiji
“Good Value For Money”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good central location, close to supermarkets and shops and the temple. Free breakfast, toast, orange juice, coffee, tea and fruit. Staff friendly and helpful. Dorm room, too many beds, has a fridge and en suite, cold shower and leaks. Sheets not changed when maid came in. Would stay here again due to location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amy P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Timaru, New Zealand
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Hot showers made a nice change (used to cold at some other places), and the A/C worked well to keep the room nice and cool at night.

Breakfast was a bit skimpy (just toast tea/coffee and juice) but I have heard that they now offer a cooked breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausages etc. But no complaints, it was free!

The location is right in the heart of Nadi, in the main street. A cheap little eatery next door with meals priced at around fj$10, and an night service station just across the road in case you need something at 2am.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay here, and will be coming back. It makes for an excellent starting point before you head off to the outer islands, and they have a tour desk in the lobby if you want to book tours, transport etc.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank AJAllen1962
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We booked Nadi downtown based on previous reviews online. After arriving at Nadi we were warmly greeted at the airport by the free shuttle service and taken to the hotel located on the main street of Nadi. All bags were carried to our room. We then proceeded to find the best package deal to travel around Fiji including the Yasawa islands, Nananu-I-Ra island, Suva and the coral coast. The staff were very helpful in this regard and provided a competitive price.

The Yasawa islands were fantastic - we did a 10 day trip.
Nananu-I-Ru was nice. We stayed at Mcdonald beach cottages which was very quiet and relaxing.

The remainder of the trip was great too. Suva was a 1 day stopover followed by 4 nights on the coral coast. The last day we didn't stay the night at Nadi however the hotel was more than happy to greet us at the door and offer a free return trip to Nadi airport.

We would highly recommend Nadi Downtown for your accommodation requirements whilst in Nadi but also to book and organise your trip away from Nadi.

Room Tip: We stayed in an east facing room which had a balcony. The balcony was great. although the view wasn...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarkMSA
Conwy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A great base in Nadi to explore the town and close to the airport. Very friendly and helpful staff (especially Raju), a tasty free breakfast and nice clean rooms. we really enjoyed our stay here, highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jaye S
St John's, Antigua
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well placed in town, large, clean rooms, comfortable beds, the showers though didn't produce much water, but after two or three approaches to staff the problems were eventually resolved. The free ride to and from the airport is a bonus. Try bargaining, we did so, successfully, as we found others did too.

Room Tip: You will pay more for the bigger rooms, but some of the smaller rooms are quite passable.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Yap, Federated States of Micronesia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at the Nadi Downtown Hotel twice, a week apart.

On my way to Tonga for a conference, I randomly chose this hotel from the information booth at the airport. The hotel driver was at the airport and free transportation to and from the hotel was provided. The location is great. As their name suggests, the hotel is located right in downtown Nadi. There are lots of shops, supermarkets, diners & pubs and banks and ATM’s around the vicinity.

On my first stay, I was booked in a room at the very top (third) floor. The room was descent – spacious and the double bed was clean. The A/C worked just fine and there was a small refrigerator and a small LCD TV although cable TV did not work. The bathroom was okay and hot water was available.

There is no internet connectivity from the rooms. For a fee, wireless internet is available only in the lobby/reception area. The lobby is very small and only has two single-seater and one double seater couches plus a small table with two chairs so unless you do not mind standing against the wall in the crammed lobby with your device, only six people can have access to the internet sitting down.

The overall experience with my first stay was not too bad so I decided to stay here again on my return trip. The second time around, for the same price, I was check into a very tiny room just enough to accommodate a single bed and enough room to walk around it to the small bathroom. I inquired to front desk of the possibility of getting one of the bigger rooms on the third floor. They accommodated my request but charged me an additional FJD$20.00.

Except for the great location, I wouldn't consider staying here again.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms are far spacious and cleaner ... book it for an additional FJD$20.00
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank johnfken

Travellers are raving about these Nadi hotels

Beverly Hills, Australia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

booked for 2 nights at Nadi Downtown Hotel and it proved to be a very good choice, the room was very large, furnished well and bright & clean and air conditioned. For great budget accommodation right in town I would recommend this to anyone including family and friends. The staff are very friendly and went out of their way to help, nothing was too much trouble and Raju at reception made us a nice cold juice on our arrival and he checked us in fast allowing us to go to our room to rest after a trip to Fiji. We received a tremendous welcome from the managers and staff out in the car park as well. At first I was hesitant to book this hotel as being in the centre of town I thought it may be noisy and the photographs were not really the best but I am so glad I did as I was so pleasantly surprised as I went to my room. I will return to this hotel anytime that I am in Nadi. I have stayed in many places around Nadi however it was so convenient to stay in town with so many choices of shopping, restaurants, cafés, ATMs etc. Pickup and drop off to the airport is also included in the rates.

Room Tip: any superior or deluxe room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple