“Experience the rural Fiji on a bike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stinger Bicycles - CLOSED

Stinger Bicycles
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Biking in Fiji made so easy! You can either rent our mountain bikes from the resort you are staying or come for a Mountain Bike Tour. You can also use our shuttle to rent our mountain bikes from the Stinger Base. We do transfers from your resort to our base from where you can explore the hills and highlands of the Nadi Area either on a Mountain Bike Tour or on your own. Please visit our website for more detailed information.
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Experience the rural Fiji on a bike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2008

I went to Fiji craving for adventures and wanting to see the real Fiji, avoiding the well attended tourist spots.
One of the attractions I chose was a mountain bike day trip which allowed me to do exactly that.

My guide, Rob, picked me up at my resort and drove down to the bike shop, where he carefully chose and set up the right bike for me.
He made sure I have enough fluids and sugar before we start by offering me fresh fruit and cold water.

The trip itself and its intensity will be adjusted to your needs and energy resources, so whether you're a bike beginner or an enthusiast, you can get out of the trip what you want.

I was pretty tired because of the jet lag but Rob was making sure I get as much rest as I wanted and wasn't rushing at all.

On the road I saw great landscapes, had to tackle a freaked out cow blocking the road, had a swim in a river that was warmer than hot air Going and I was able to see how the locals live and work and you'll realize that even though the Fijians don't have much, they are very happy and friendly people.

If you want to see the real life in Fiji and be sure you're in good hands, call Rob and set up a bike trip.
The price was very reasonable too.

7 Thank JacekS