“Beautiful dive sites, great local divemasters/guides, very well run”

Scuba Bula Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Bula is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort and SDI and TDI 5 Star Dive Centre. The nearest dive site is only 10 minutes away. We have 22 Dive Sites – all with moorings, so no anchoring on the reef! There is a wide variety of dive sites to enjoy, including, wall dives, swim-throughs, caves, and canyons. The marine life is outstanding with visiting pelagic species as well as hundreds of species of reef fish.
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful dive sites, great local divemasters/guides, very well run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I snuck away from the family on a recent Fiji trip (July2014) for a day's diving with Scuba Bula...and was very impressed both with their dive operation and the diving itself. Right from the initial enquiry emails I sent, I found Scuba Bula to be a very well run and professional dive operation, without losing the easy going nature you want when holidaying in Fiji.

On the dive day itself I was very impressed with the local (Fijian) divemasters and boat captain (Api was my guide), their knowledge of the area and sites and their desire to make my day fantastic....and it was!

All their hire gear (which is provided as part of the price), is top notch and brand new. The dive sites are a short boat ride from the dive centre, and are filled with colourful coral and thousands of colourful tropical fish of all shapes and sizes. Water was 26degrees Celsius (in their winter) and viz was fantastic (30m+).

Visited July 2014
2 Thank AussieStrommer

Sunshine Coast, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“One if the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I joined the team at Dive Bula for 2 fantastic days diving, they have incredible and varied sites and excellent dive instructors/masters.... 30000+ dives between them and the owner!! Prepare yourself for a walk from the boat as this is needed once the tide goes out if you want to get home - but not an issue once you have had great diving to reflect on during your stroll/trudge.

Such a neat team and great time - we will be back!

1 Thank NicSou
Woodway, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great experience with great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We did two dives with Scuba Bula, our first since 2011 so they required us to do a refresher course in the pool. We did not mind at all, but if you haven't dived in the last 6 months they'll have you pay for the refresher. It doesn't take long.

We were lucky to have great weather that day, clear and calm and visibility to die for! Between dives, we enjoyed fresh cut pineapple, coconut, tea and coffee- it was just perfection!

Visited May 2014
Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Station”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I just finished my Padi Open Water at Scuba Bula. The team is really competent and taking the course at Scuba Bula Dive Center was an outstanding experience. Learning diving in this area makes it very special.

Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Snorkeling and Diving with Students”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently took 14 high school students and 3 chaperones to Fiji with Rustic Pathways. We had the honor to take classes, snorkel, and dive with Scuba Bula. Carrie, Adam, and Scuba Sam were the best. The kids loved them and learned so much. Scuba Sam is their hero- he was great with them-very patient and caring. The things we saw on our snorkeling and scuba trips were amazing. What a great experience. The equipment is great and the location can't be beat. I can't recommend them enough. I hope to return to Fiji so I can dive with them.

Visited March 2014