Open today: 07:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Epic Surfing and Diving

Had an awesome time on the water with Ice, Tik, and Ravi! They took us to all the best breaks and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AndyPross
Sayulita, Mexico
via mobile
Awesome Day

Firstly, dealing with Ian was easy via email to organise our private boat trip, for beginning... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sgw046
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews these guys tik wilkes cloudbreak beginners waves lefts navi koto dua lesson instructor longboard boats sandbar blast equipment
Reviewed 18 December 2017

My hubby is a longboard surfer and president of our local longboard club here in sydney. As we were visiting Fiji for our wedding anniversary he decided to spend a day surfing the fiji waves (I went to the spa). This is what he said:

Picked up promptly on time at 7am. He hired a board as he didn't bring any with him. His words "it was a bit of a tree trunk, about 7kg and hard to manouver" but he still had fun. Be ready to go out on the water when they pick you up. There are no change rooms, no toilets. Take some food if you wish as they only provide water (but he said take extra water too). The boats are simple and head out to wherever the surf is best for that day. He surfed Cloudbreak, Tavarua and Wilkes. The waves were pretty good and the photographer got some great shots which he was able to purchase quickly and easily when he got home to Sydney. He was back at the hotel by 3pm having had a lot of fun and a great experience. He said 'definately worth doing".

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Clare013
Reviewed 1 December 2017

If you're a surfer then you already know the name Cloudbreak and these guys get you there everyday. If you're NOT a surfer this is for you. Cloudbreak is, arguably, the BEST wave in the world, like I said above, anyone that surfs knows Cloudbreak. What not everyone knows is that it's surrounded by some of the most alive and amazing reefs for snorkeling in the world. And these guys can get you there and provide everything for you to see the life below (and it's good equipment). There is also a bar floating out in the middle of the ocean called Cloud 9, if you haven't heard of it just go trust me it's cool, they can also get you there. Don't get stuck doing all the traditional resort style activities get with these guys, who are also all local Fijians, and see the real beauty of Fiji. Vinaka Vakalevu for reading this.

I don't work for them either I just love a good solid local company that treats people the right way.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I am a beginner surfer and was wanting to go on a easy surf break with some lessons. I asked for a stable board and told them I had only done it once before 3 years ago. I was taken out to a big break and given a really thin board that was unstable because all the big ones had been booked out. No lessons until the skipper of the boat felt sorry for me after about 2 hours and jumped in to help. Good for experienced surfers not good for newbies... no refund given after I explained to travel agent.

Date of experience: August 2017
Fiji S, Manager at Fijian Surf Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Bula Louis...Sorry to hear the experience wasn't a good one for you.
We have looked into the booking sheet for the day and the info we received from the agent for your booking was for a surf trip with longboard hire. Seems there was communication breakdown with the agent that made your booking.There was also no mention from the agent of a lesson nor was it included in the price you paid. The boat captain needs to be advised as well of your level so he can take you to a wave that best suits you.
If we knew you needed a lesson we would have driven you to a soft beach break down the coast not out on the boat to waves that require more experience.
If you're ever back and would like give it another go contact us directly at fijisurftravel@gmail.com or give us a call on +679 6705960 and we will make sure you're taken care of.

Vinaka

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

What an amazing afternoon. Spent 2 hours surfing at Natadola Harbour in perfect conditions. Thank you to Fiji Surf Co for making this possible. 10/10! A big thank you to Koto for being an excellent teacher. Got up on my first wave! So stoked, everything was "totoka"!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Had the most incredible experience with Fiji surf co. Visited for almost two weeks and got amazing surf for me and my boyfriend every time we went out on their boats.
Well organised, a great team to go out with and a great atmosphere!
Big thanks to Ian and all of the surf guides who made our trip special!
Definitely recommend these guys!

Date of experience: July 2016