This "resort" is anything but. The staff are unfriendly and when asked a request, they make it obvious it is an effort for them. They gave us our room key but forgot to give us the remotes for the air conditioner and tv. They forgot to pick us up from the airport in their complimentary shuttle. When they took us back to the airport, they were late in dropping us there, and then asked for a tip!!!!!! Tipping is not even customary in Fiji and a tip was not even warranted! The complimentary "breakfast" was disgusting. They had pancakes, cold toast or stale cinnamon bread with only butter offered as a condiment. The porridge was just water and they offered scrambled eggs which was full of egg shell. The rooms were basic. We travelled for 7 weeks before coming here and it is by far the worst place we have ever stayed. I would recommend everyone to not stay here. Pay a little bit more to stay somewhere else if you're looking for budget accommodation. It is marked as budget, but it's taking the word 'budget' a bit too far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort is a perfect stopover. Located only 3 kilometers from Nadi International Airport and Nadi Town. This budget resort is good value for money. The resort offers dormitory, deluxe, family and Standard Room. All rooms are comfortable and suited for families alike. With only 36 rooms, it is very intimate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji Hotel Nadi
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji Nadi