Booked in via the self service phone desk at the airport. They sent someone to pick me up immediately. Stayed in a dorm room (4 beds) at the rear of the complex. Bit jaded but at $22 for bed and breakfast in a room with good shower and toilet, it was a bargain. It has a reasonable breakfast with some variation of menu, and with friendly staff it was a good way to start the day. They try to provide one room for each person/couple if possible. I had my own room with ensuite for my 7 nights stay. Free wifi at front and pool area was good as some backpacker places charge $8 to $10 and hour! It is a 20 min walk to the main road and bus route and restaurants and bars but plenty of cabs and occasional bus do go by the door. The rest of the backpacker places are a 10min walk away. Recommend it if you are on a tight budget. Say g'day to Erondy the barman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort is a perfect stopover. Located only 3 kilometers from Nadi International Airport and Nadi Town. This budget resort is good value for money. The resort offers dormitory, deluxe, family and Standard Room. All rooms are comfortable and suited for families alike. With only 36 rooms, it is very intimate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji Hotel Nadi
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji Nadi