“ultimate way to experience Fiji!”
Review of Skydive Fiji

Skydive Fiji
Ranked #13 of 49 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Fiji is Fiji's only Tandem Skydiving company and has been operating for over 10 years in Fiji with Internationally licensed and highly experienced instructors and pilots. Fiji has year-round tropical weather, pristine natural scenery and is the happiest place on earth to visit. We offer complimentary resort and airport transfers (Nadi/Denarau area), spectacular views of our beautiful islands, beach landings, a range of high quality photos/video packages, we have English, Hindi, Fijian, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff and operate every day except Xmas day. Tandem skydiving is the most exhilarating activity available for guests visiting Fiji.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Skydive Fiji was without a doubt the highlight of our trip. Our instructors were the coolest! We watched a 15 min brief dvd and got harnessed up and were off to the airport within half an hour! We didn't have to wear suits which was a bonus!
I couldn't recommend the company and experience enough. If you are going do the full 14 000 ft and get the vids and still shots! Such a fabulous way to see Fiji!

1  Thank lozchen

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Best decision I ever made was to jump out of a place at 12,000 feet... Weirdly I felt super relaxed about it, and I have to put that down to the staff - experienced, friendly, professional and super fun... It is literally the most thrilling way to see Fiji, and I will remember it always!

1  Thank Louise F
Freefall2014, Manager at Skydive Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hey Louise!

Thanks for your great review. Jason had a great time jumping with you and wants to know when you'll be back for another dose of adrenalin.. ?

There might be some photos of your jump on our Facebook page to..

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Picked up from Port Denarau as I had just stepped ashore from our cruise ship Sun Princess which was anchored off shore. The staff where excellent throughout. Iain my skydive instructor gave me a few safety checks and then we where on our way. I opted for the 14,000 ft and I recommend anybody doing a skydive do from this height as you will get the most of the freefall which is absolutely amazing. Once the parachute had been deployed there is a seven minute descent on to the beach resort at Port Denarau. I was fortunate that our cruise ship was directly below so got some good views. Transport took me back to the Port.. I opted for the video and photo's. These where delivered to the Port before the ship departed. I was doing this skydive for Prostrate Cancer UK for a friend of mine Roy, raising £600 at the same time. Once again thank you to all the staff at Skydive Fiji. AWESOME

1  Thank Michael H
Freefall2014, Manager at Skydive Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hi Michael!

Sorry for our late reply to your review, but what an awesome cause to jump for! Our compliments. We sponsor a lot of local initiatives here to. Fund raising events for healthcare, sports, animal shelters etc.

What a great way to experience Fiji in one day. Come in by boat, transport by land to the airport and then a great skydive with views over the islands and mountains. Good choice!

We are hoping to welcome you back in the future Micheal! Blue Skies from the Skydive Fiji Team.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Wow! What an experience. Had the most breath taking experience jumping from 10000 ft! The free fall was the best feeling! Such friendly staff throughout the whole experience. Cannot wait to return and do the jump again from higher!! The photos and videos were delivered to my hotel and well worth the wait! Fantastic editing of the video and more than 100 photos! Thanks for an amazing experience! Can't wait for next time! xx

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were pick up at our hotel and in no time were putting on a harness for a lifetime adventure. There is not much instruction but at no time did we feel unsafe. Instructors Iain and Ed were Masters of the art of jumping making the jump fun for us and calming our fears as we approached our 14,000 foot jump. We added the video and photo to our jump and are glad we did. I was charged extra because of my weight and maybe they should put that on the brochure but after arriving at the jump office your already with the adrenaline pumping that a couple extra bucks because I visited the buffet to many times doesn't even faze me. We have watched our video a dozen times and are sure that when we are on our death bed be happy that we did the jump and recorded it. FANTASTIC! P.S. They will push you out of the plane so don't worry about chickening out.

Hi Guys,

Sorry it took us a while to thank you for your review. But; THANKS!

We love to hear your stories and feedback. So cool you went all the way to 14.000ft (4km) for a one minute freefall experience.. Do you agree that going higher isn't scarier, but actually more fun?

Thanks for pointing out the 'weight-surcharge' information (for 95kg+ passengers) we'll try to communicate this a bit better in the future.
We have asked the resorts to place a little sign next to the buffet to warn guest not to enjoy their cuisine too much :)

Would be great to have you as a Facebook friend, just search for Skydive Fiji!

Blue Skies!