“awesome”
Review of Skydive Fiji

Skydive Fiji
Ranked #15 of 52 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Fiji is Fiji's only Tandem Skydiving company and has been operating for nearly 14 years in Fiji with Internationally licensed and highly experienced instructors and pilots. Fiji has year-round tropical weather, pristine natural scenery and is the happiest place on earth to visit. We offer complimentary resort and airport transfers (Nadi/Denarau area), spectacular views of our beautiful islands, beach landings, a range of high quality photos/video packages, we have English, Hindi, Fijian, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff and operate every day except Xmas day. Tandem skydiving is the most exhilarating activity available for guests visiting Fiji and we are the Original, Biggest and Most Experienced Skydiving Company in Fiji. Please drop in to our new Office and landing centre located at Denarau, just before the bridge. We are open 7 days a week and visitors are always welcome.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

such a great experience and what an amazing way to see the country.

I jumped with Mike who was amazing and very handsome.

Dont miss this opportunity!

1  Thank jenn h
Susan J, Owner at Skydive Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Hi Jenn,
Thank you for you complimentary review and we are delighted that your skydiving experience was something you will remember for ever. Fiji has spectacular scenery and if you decided to get the photo and video package you can relive that adrenalin thrill over and over again. By the way, Mike has recently moved back to Australia where he will be working for our good friends Sydney Skydiving Centre, but we have an equally handsome new instructor - a friend of Mike's - named Ken. We hope we see you in Fiji again sometime in the near future. Please be sure to look us up as we offer a nice discount to repeat customers. Perhaps next time you could try one of island resort options as we now operate at Mana Island and Musket Cove. Kind regards, Susan

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The 14000 feet skydive was VERY expencive, and for that price the Instructors/guides sucked bigtime!!!! especially Ian, the english guy was even rude! the dude from Southafrica was slightly nicer but fell asleep on the way up and didnt even say a word to us on our 30 min flight as if he was hung-over or something....Boys, learn how to treat guest properly or get yourself another job!
If there was another skydiving company closeby, Id recommend them in an instant!!

10  Thank Mark k
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Skydive Fiji was without a doubt the highlight of our trip. Our instructors were the coolest! We watched a 15 min brief dvd and got harnessed up and were off to the airport within half an hour! We didn't have to wear suits which was a bonus!
I couldn't recommend the company and experience enough. If you are going do the full 14 000 ft and get the vids and still shots! Such a fabulous way to see Fiji!

1  Thank lozchen
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Best decision I ever made was to jump out of a place at 12,000 feet... Weirdly I felt super relaxed about it, and I have to put that down to the staff - experienced, friendly, professional and super fun... It is literally the most thrilling way to see Fiji, and I will remember it always!

1  Thank Louise F
Freefall2014, Manager at Skydive Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hey Louise!

Thanks for your great review. Jason had a great time jumping with you and wants to know when you'll be back for another dose of adrenalin.. ?

There might be some photos of your jump on our Facebook page to..

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Picked up from Port Denarau as I had just stepped ashore from our cruise ship Sun Princess which was anchored off shore. The staff where excellent throughout. Iain my skydive instructor gave me a few safety checks and then we where on our way. I opted for the 14,000 ft and I recommend anybody doing a skydive do from this height as you will get the most of the freefall which is absolutely amazing. Once the parachute had been deployed there is a seven minute descent on to the beach resort at Port Denarau. I was fortunate that our cruise ship was directly below so got some good views. Transport took me back to the Port.. I opted for the video and photo's. These where delivered to the Port before the ship departed. I was doing this skydive for Prostrate Cancer UK for a friend of mine Roy, raising £600 at the same time. Once again thank you to all the staff at Skydive Fiji. AWESOME

1  Thank Michael H
Freefall2014, Manager at Skydive Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hi Michael!

Sorry for our late reply to your review, but what an awesome cause to jump for! Our compliments. We sponsor a lot of local initiatives here to. Fund raising events for healthcare, sports, animal shelters etc.

What a great way to experience Fiji in one day. Come in by boat, transport by land to the airport and then a great skydive with views over the islands and mountains. Good choice!

We are hoping to welcome you back in the future Micheal! Blue Skies from the Skydive Fiji Team.