I found the Nadi Tanoa very wheelchair friendly. Lobby, restaurant, pool and grounds were nicely ramped and accessible. The wheelchair room had adequate space around the two Double beds and the bathroom was very accessible with a huge roll-in shower, hand sprayer and solid safety bars.The staff was incredibly helpful and curtious without being patronizing when offering assistance. I drank the water from the tap without any problems. I found the food prices reasonable...Cheese Burger and fries about $8 USD (and darn good)
But Travelers be ware...Keep track of your room charges.They tried to charge me for some food I never had and the staff got real dumb when I challenged the charges. I won. No tips expected, however, I did and left a tip in the staff appreciation box as well. Yes. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanoa International Hotel offers airport accommodation set amidst lush tropical gardens, with sensational facilities for leisure, conference, corporate and wedding guests. Located just three minutes from Nadi International Airport, with 148 rooms in a peaceful tropical setting, Tanoa International Hotel can be used as your hub to get around the island. With extensive conference facilities, a range of dining options, and free high-speed internet in every room, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tanoa International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanoa International Nadi
- Hotel Tanoa International
- Tanoa International Hotel Fiji/Nadi