“The Service of Novotel Nadi”
Review of Novotel Nadi

Novotel Nadi
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed in Novotel Nadi for three nights. For the environment, it is really good. But for service, it is not that good. After the first night, I asked for an extra blanket. However, we remind them for totally 3 times. Also, we ask them to change a tea pot because it cant turn off itself. They didnt do it till we left the hotel. But something is good like they can offer a linked room for us. Also one of us cant walk well. One of their staff took a stair for him to go up to their free shuttle bus to the airport. These are good.

Room Tip: 7xx and 8xx have a nice grassland view. But 6xx is really far from the lobby and restaurant. Some of...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear 30Martin380,
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, as their feedback are vital for us to continue improving our service and their stay experiences.
Please accept my most sincere apologies for this uncharacteristic slip in our service levels. I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occasion is very disappointing. I can also assure you that I have addressed your concerns with the relevant Managers.
30Martin380, we do believe strongly in providing the highest possible level of service to all of our guests and I hope that despite your previous experience, we will be given the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Nadi

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Recently we stayed twice at Novotel Nadi and were very happy with both our visits
Novotel Nadi is well located, handy for the airport (with a free shuttle), but no plane noise and a short ride from town. Rooms are first class, many with countryside views
Golf Course, pool, shops excellent restaurant and superb Spa with really great treatments. excursion planning.

From front desk to restaurant to shops and the Spa all the staff are friendly and helpful

Find Fiji Novotel Nadi First - it's a great hotel

Room Tip: View of Golf course & countryside
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandDAJ
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear CandDAJ,
Bula Vinaka! I'am absolutely thrilled that you had such a wonderful time with us. We really appreciate the time you have taken to provide positive comment on both your stay's. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the many and varied services that we have available at the hotel. I also appreciate your comments about our staff around the hotel. They seriously love coming to work and engaging with our guests.
Once again CandDAJ, we sincerely thank you for your comments. We look forward to the day of your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The room is run down, really run down (cracks in tiles, holes in curtains, massive cracks in bathroom sink) but clean. Our toilet door doesn't close properly which isn't exactly pleasant when one wants to go to the bathroom and the other is in the room.
The hotel restaurant service sucks. We went twice as we thought the first night was just a 'one off' but it happened two nights in a row - you wait quite a bit to be seated, to be served, to get your drink, to get your food, to get your plate cleared, to pay your bill. I highly recommend ordering your drink and your meal before you waiter/ress leaves you after being seated cos it will be a while before you see them again.
Best thing is the staff are friendly, the cleaners are friendly and do an excellent job.

Room Tip: I really dont know as our room wasnt tidy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rarowhanau

Dear Rarowhanau,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I'am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my most sincere apologies.
I have noted your comments regarding the rooms and restaurant service. i have addressed these issues with the relevant Managers and I assure you that appropriate action has been taken.
It is clear from your feedback, the level of service provided by the hotel during your stay was not up to our normal high standards.
Please accept my sincere apologies for this uncharacteristic slip in our service levels. I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occasion is very disappointing.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel is well situated in large and beautiful grounds with staff who are extremely friendly. The highlight of this time at the Novotel was the trio who sang and played for the guests in the dining room each evening. hey encouraged those present to join in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Fran H,
Thank you sincerely for providing us with positive comment on your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I can assure you your feedback will provide encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the stay experience of all our guests.
As you have stated in your commentary, our staff are what sets us apart from all the other hotels and resorts around Fiji. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed the entertainment, provided by the hotel serenaders. I will ensure they receive a copy of your comments.
Fran H, thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just had a night here last night with my husband and three kids plus another family in their own room. On the pro side it's good to find a hotel that allows 5 people in a room and it's close to the airport. The cons outweigh these things. The hotel doesn't seem that old but is tired and the rooms are grim. We had a superior family room which had a double bed, bunks and a roll away. The first roll away was in a v and had to be replaced - don't know who they thought might not notice that. The air con was loud like a small bus in the room and fierce even on low. Our friends couldn't turn theirs off as the knob was missing. Terrible nights sleep as the bunks wobbled and the plastic on the mattresses crinkled whenever a child rolled over. Final straw was their airport transfer bus that we'd booked for 6.30am leaving early even though our bags were there and we'd been down to reception. The lady was so rude and claimed we were late when every clock said to the contrary.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank taxistarfish
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear taxistarfish,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I have noted your comments in regards to several issues relating to your room. I have addressed these issues with the relevant Managers and I assure you that appropriate action has been taken - we apologise for this occurrence.
I was quite surprised by your comments in regards to the staff being rude and courtesy shuttle leaving early, without anyone informing you. Please accept my most sincere apologies for this uncharacteristic slip in our service levels. I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occasion is very disappointing.
taxistarfish, thank you for sharing your experience, it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Based on some of the Trip Advisor reviews I was concerned that the hotel would be dirty or run down. I was pleasantly surprised. The facility was clean and appeared to be well maintained. The staff was very accommodating and arranged for us to have a late checkout. I think this resort is probably as good as any in Nadi. I'd recommend it as an airport hotel. It appeared that many people were using it as a base to explore day trips out of Denarau. I preferred staying out in the islands but it is probably a $10-15 ride (fiji dollars) from the hotel to get to Denarau to board a ferry to start exploring Fiji.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Mauibird,
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will surely share your comments with our TEAM, and I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. This is a true testament of the teams unwavering commitment and hard work towards superior guest satisfaction.
Mauibird, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we look forward to your next stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I just stayed one night on our way to somewhere else but it was good. Clean and easy with free WiFi for 20 minutes per day. Helpful staff and some nice music playing when we had dinner. Free airport transfer and a beautiful massive tree around the pool area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Sara H,
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide comment on your recent stay with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful time, this just reflects how much we value all our guests. As you have stated in your commentary, our staff are what sets us apart from all the other hotels, not just around the Airport area but in Fiji. We are truly blessed with the warmest and friendliest team you could ever imagine.
Thank you Sara H for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.
Jack Work

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Fiji Gateway Hotel
Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
#5 of 8 in Denarau Island

Been to Novotel Nadi? Share your experiences!