Fiji Gateway Hotel
US$107
US$89
US$86
US$81
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$39
US$125
US$44
  • Pool
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$75
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$24
1,319 results
All reviewsacross the roadnadi airportclose to the airportone nightfree shuttlelarge poollong layoveryour luggagean early flightbetween flightsgreat poolgreat stopoverflight homeplantation islandcurriesdeluxe rooman overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Our stay here was only a one night stop over on our way back back to the airport for an early flight.
Check in was quick and easy, being so close to the airport is handy yet I was a little worried about the noise ... But surprisingly not a problem at all.
The restaurant was lovely and the huge pool with water slide kept the family busy for hours I had to drag the kids out of the water.
Nothing fancy but it's clean grounds are well kept, rooms nicely decorated and the staff were all very welcoming, affordable room rates too.
Great for a short stay whist waiting to move further out or coming back to wind down before your flight home.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Stayed here the night before going to an island, this hotel is right across the road rom the airport. Very handy if you have kids! Pool and facilities are good and restaurant had god food.
The room we stayed in had a strange smell and when I got up in the middle of the night found cockroaches running around in the bathroom. If you can put up with that the hotel is a good place to stay and very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We stayed at Raffles for 1 night at the beginning of our trip and we got a day room for 6 hours at the end of our trip. The hotel is literally across from the airport (we walked with our roller bags). The rooms were fine but I wouldn't want to stay for more than 1 night. Our first night the AC didn´t work which was unfortunate (we could turn it on but it spat water on the bed). When we had the day room the pool didn’t have any towels and we were told we could use the towels from our room but we wouldn’t be guaranteed fresh towels to shower. I am glad we got the day room – for $70 fijian dollars you can have a room for 6 hours. We really liked being able to clean up before our long haul flight in the evening. The restaurant was good (we had a great curry for dinner!). It costs $25 fijian dollars to take a taxi from the hotel to Port Denarau. I would recommend this hotel for a 1 night stay to be close to the airport but not for a long stay!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobinAlvarez
Reviewed 9 December 2011

This hotel is a great place to stay close to the international airport Nadi-Fiji
We spent 2 nights:
1 coming from the Yasawas going to Taveuni island
1 coming from Suva, the night before leave Fiji early in the morning

The hotel is located just opposite the airport. It has also free shuttle bus service to international or domestic arrival/departure

Good food at the restaurant

Nice rooms, clean, good service

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children stayed at Raffles for 1 night on the first day of our holiday in Fiji.

This was the 3rd time that we had stayed there, and will stay there again some day.

The rooms are very clean although the bathrooms are a bit old. Our room had a separate room to where the kids stayed which was handy. There probably would have been enough room to sneak a cot in and have 2 adults, 2 kids and an infant if necessary.

Our room was far away from the reception which I would recommend as it was quiet.

We arrived mid afternoon and this kids loved the use of the large pool and waterside! Well actually I enjoyed it too!

The only thing that I did not like too much was the price of the food which ended up being more than the accomodation cost! The food was to a very good standard and the staff were all very nice.

There is a free transport bus that picks you up from the airport (no need to tip the driver). You could walk quiet easily as the hotel is directly opposite the exit to Nadi airport, about a 200m walk or so. Just easier using the transport (we waited about 5 mins) with heavy bags. There are a lot of people to help find your way around the airport.

The gardens of the hotel are kept very well. I could not hear much airport noise.

I think that I saw a restaurant outside the hotel on the left hand side which I might look into next time that I stay to try and save on the food bill.

A great way to start a holiday!

• Stayed: November 2011