What more could you expect from a low cost stay over Hotel in Nadi. You do the sums!
This budget priced accommodation includes:
- complementary airport pick up service
- friendly staff
- huge comfortable beds
- tea/coffee supplied in rooms
- lovely landscaped gardens
- lovely pool and spa bath
- supermarket next door for your island snack, wine & beer supplies
- reasonably priced drinks and meals
- lovely outdoor eating and drinking area
- full body massage under F$30 (F$150 in resorts)
- Delightful Saturday night entertainment and Cava ceremony
- Tasty 50cm pizzas next door under F$30
- no airport noise whatsoever
- low cost computer/internet service
- morning wake-up calls
- complementary breakfast from 7am including fruit juice, fruits, cereals, toast and coffee
- South Seas Ferry coach pick up out front on street.
The only fault is that the rooms are a bit ordinary with poor lighting, handles coming off wardrobe doors, curtain that gets in the way of the door. The beds though are excellent, showers are hot and there is a TV in the room!
If you are not too fussy this place certainly leaves a good first impression of Fiji, especially if you arrive on a Saturday!
Nothing fancy but truly Fijian.
We will certainly be back next time we are in Fiji.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capricorn Fiji Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capricorn Fiji Nadi
- Hotel Capricorn Fiji
- Capricorn Fiji Hotel Nadi