“We Went Back”

Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Nadi
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Our menus focus on local, fresh,seasonal ingredients as well as unique desserts, cakes, coffee, teas and refreshing fresh fruit juices. Labelled as the best coffee and value available in Nadi by locals. Open Monday to Sunday for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea Open Friday evening. Outside catering options with private chefs and pre-ordered or last-minute options for entertaining and family meals. Also available in store to purchase are hampers, food gifts including chocolate truffles, brownies, macaroons and pate attractively packaged. Specialist in wedding cakes and special occasion cakes. Free WIFI in store, book exchange and free reading material.
Box Elder, South Dakota
“We Went Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We ate here twice and ordered a milkshake on a 3rd occasion as we were passing through Nadi. Definitely worth it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bradchristy

Vancouver,British Columbia.
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was recently visiting Fiji, and I discovered a gem of a restaurant in Nadi called Taste Fiji.
The owners Lee and Louise Acreman take pride in using locally grown Fijian ingredients.Lee is a European trained chef, with many years of experience in both Europe and Fiji. The menu reflects this expertise, as it offers a creative selection of baked goods, coffees/teas and lunches. The quality of the food is exceptional. The restaurant also offers to make beautiful special order cakes to celebrate all occasions. Taste Fiji will also cater for private dinners.
Louise must take the credit for the welcoming atmosphere and decor found in the restaurant. Prints by local artists have been used, as well as local wood for the attractive furniture. The staff are friendly and greet you with warm open smiles.WiFi is a helpful bonus at this restaurant.
I unreservedly recommend that you make a visit to Taste Fiji. You will not be disappointed

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Valerie701
Suva, Fiji
“My favourite place in Nadi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Walking in, you get greeted by the Taste Fiji staff who make you feel right at home with their beautiful smiles. The inside area is quaint and cosy and quite personal which is how I like it, so my partner and I grab a seat by the glass window. There's no open windows because it's air-conditioned inside(a big plus for me because I die in the Nadi heat. Yup, Im from Suva!) There's outside seating with beautiful custom made furniture. And ambience in this place is great! Beautiful baby blue walls and a wall specifically dedicated to being calm, "Keep Calm...We have Coffee". Yes!

The large Latte here had me at first sight. A massive Mug? Wow! And then I took a sip...the flavour was smooth, rich and perfectly balanced even until the last drop! Great Coffee! Just how I like it! Great start!

And then the cupcakes came, we got the Peanut ones...First sight, very generous with the icing. (these guys speak my language man!) Taste; Oh my goodness! It was moist, sweet and delicious!

And last but definitely not least, our Big Breakfasts came. Amazing! The only problem I had with my dish was the bread. It was a bit too hard to bite into. But other than that everything was delicious and perfect! I have pictures to show, I don't think I can carry on with this review because my mouth is salivating just thinking back to an amazing experience I had in Taste Fiji Kitchen!

Definitely THE place to go when one is in Nadi!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ilai J
Nadi
“Consistent Quality Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Just back from brunch at the Taste Fiji Kitchen - consistent hotel quality food without the hotel price tag. This one of my all time fav place for lunch, pity they don't do dinner but ... it was just right as always! Best breakfast & the lemon pie is to die for.

• Visited May 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“Absolutely gorgeous food and one-of-a-kind Cafe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

There is nothing I disliked about Taste Fiji. Having been here on a number of occasions I have never left Taste dissatisfied. They practically make some of the best coffees and desserts that Fiji has to offer and it is run by some of the most experienced local chefs on the scene. I love this place, with a capital L.

Visited December 2013