My 4 year old son and I flew in from Honolulu to Nadi, and spent 2 nights at the Aquarius. We stayed in the ocean view room, upstairs with a large lanai/balcony and an incredible view. I am a native Fijian, have spent 21 years abroad and I would have to say that I would be the first one to criticize bad customer service in Fiji if I see one. But,I was very satisfied and impressed with the gang at Aquarius and the level of customer service they provided for us. The complimentary breakfast was great, and the walk on the beach was awesome and safe for kids. My son, is an ocean baby-he played by himself on the beach as I sat from the restaurant and watched him. I love Paul and all the receptionist, and all the gang in the kitchen -you folks are awesome....good leadership from the manager!!! I just have to say- the shopkeeper in the the small store has to go...he is extremely rude to customers,has no manners at all, and he gives Aquarius a bad name.BTW for those who love to stand up paddle, you can walk next door and rent a sup for $10 an hour-great deal! I paddled in the bay and to Denarau-I would definitely recommend this place to friends and families !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Winner of the 2015 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award (for Budget Accommodation). Nestled right on Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A 15 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Internet is FREE for all guests, either through WiFi, which is available throughout the property or on one of our complimentary desktop computers in our internet kiosk. Enjoy our refreshing swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort of our two dormitory rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a Budget Price! Our Tour Desk can help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and your budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi