My husband, children and I were sent here as our flight was delayed back to Melbourne. We arrived and thought we would try and make the best out of a bad and somewhat annoying situation. Reception told us we had villa, we walked round and once we managed to open the broken fly screen door were confronted by an awful smell, a thick layer of dust on everything and the room in general was dirty. All the furniture was very old and tired and the tv and stereo were old and outdated.
The swimming pool was not much better with uncut grass around it and a few tables and no chairs. One of the tables was broken leaving sharp nails exposed underneath.
The bar and eating area were marginally better but the choice of food and drink was very limited and the service was very slow.
The hotel is situated under the flight path of, and close to the nearby International Airport so aircraft noise is loud. The hotel is a 20 minute drive from the airport in a relatively isolated area with few local amenities.
I would not recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private retreat, Hexagon Group of Hotels newest addition - BEST WESTERN Grand West's Villas, with its casually elegant atmosphere. At the Villas you can enjoy your "home away from home" with the convenience of our hotel facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand West's Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grand West`s Villas Hotel Nadi
- Grand West Hotel
- Grand West's Villas Fiji/Nadi