When I arrived In Nadi my transport took me to my hotel. upon checking in my "premium room" led me to a cramped corner room next to the cleaners closet. and my beach view room had a view of the gravel filled carpark. The second night I found my room infested with tiny spiders. a quick call to reception and they whisked me up to the luxury apartment on the top floor for the night. in the morning they moved me finally to a nice room with a view of the ocean for no extra charge.
the only other bad points were that you only get 1 free breakfast included, but otherwise the staff were exceptionally friendly, the nightly entertainment was great, especially the Kava nights. (great way to make friends if travelling alone) the tour desk will help you book all sorts of day trips and overnight stays all over the country. food was great though a little pricey.
all in all Id say its a lovey place to stay, close to Nadi town ($8 taxi ride or $1 bus ride) any problems and the staff are willing to help you, and will answer any questions about fiji.
a great base to relax after trips out to the islands, and just sit on the beach watching the sunset while drinking amazing cocktails (or delicious Vonu lager) and I would definately stay there again (though I'd book directly and make sure I get an ocean view next time rather than through a travel agent.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi