“Another enjoyable stay.”

Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed here last year with a group of women for a week and came back last week with my husband. Very enjoyable both times. Both stays in waterfront rooms with balcony. The views are great and staff very friendly. I love the mix of ages that stay here and everyone has a good time.

Room Tip: Unless you are a backpacker staying in the dorm, pay the extra and stay in the waterfront balcony.
There are newer reviews for Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel

Reviewed 22 July 2014

having a great time in smugglers. all the staff was very nice friendly helpful and always with a big BULA. especially thanks to Alrishma. thanks very much for helping me to book all the tours and giving me a lot of help and useful infromation which make my trip in fiji more convenient and fun. a big VINAKA to you my lovely sis Alrishma. hope to see you again next time when i come back. you are going to be the most important reason for coming back fiji for me.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my brother spent a week at Smugglers Cove and truly enjoyed every bit of it. Amazingly situated location just near the beach is perfect for lazy days. Definitely suggesting this place to everyone who wants to have a relaxation and also adventurous vacation. But, what really made our trip double satisfying and fun was the amazing staff, especially our tour planner,
ARISHMA PRASAD. She was really friendly, helpful, fun to talk, cute and caring :) Our trip wouldn't have been so much fun without her help. So definitely, visit her at her desk and let her help you organize your time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place is not your typical backpackers. It is in a great location on the beach. The bar downstairs has a great atmosphere. I can see that it could get quite noisy on busy nights and if you had an ocean view room, as these would be closest to the bar area. The rooms are very basic , but as expected in this price point. Overall i was really pleased with the one night i spent at this resort, and would definitely recommend it to others.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I have stayed here for one week, leaving in the morning and highly recommend this resort for backpackers, family or retirees. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and the views are lovely across Nadi Bay. We had a pleasurable week, seeing the sights and the staff were very helpful with our questions.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs in a room with a double bed and we had no view but we didnt mind because the view...
1  Thank 337Jinny
Smugglers C, Public Relations Manager at Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for this wonderful feedback from your recent visit at Smugglers Cove Beach Resort, Fiji. I am delighted to hear that different aspects of our services and surroundings made such a positive impression on you, during your stay.
I will make sure your kind review is shared among our team and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family to our resort in future .
Vinaka

Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was called a Premium Garden Room, and the photo showed 2 double beds. What we got was up a flight of steps, a bunk bed, iron bars over the windows that looked over the carpark. When I queried I was informed that I had the right room. No hot water in the shower, no sheet on the top bunk. And the place was grubby. Worst room I have stayed in ever. The one point comes from the nice Fijians who picked us up at the airport after our late arrival. The location is great, so I could only recommend for dorms.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TazTraveller15
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The resort has a lovely beachside setting, also the staff are very friendly and welcoming. We stayed here for two nights before heading out to the Yasawa islands. Unfortunately our first night coincided with the last night of a large New Zealand group who partied late right outside our room until after 1am. After travelling nonstop from Perth, Australia overnight we had very little sleep on our first night. Though we did enjoy our time here, travelling to Nadi by bus and eating two good meals at the restaurant on both nights. Breakfasts were basic but nice. This is a good value for money resort.

Room Tip: Book a room towards the back of the resort, away from the bar area. As the noise carries upwards to...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Fiji Gateway Hotel
#5 of 8 in Denarau Island
The Pearl Resort
The Pearl Resort
#4 of 5 in Pacific Harbour

Been to Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!