“Dinner”

Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Nadi
“Dinner”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I often fly to Fiji and had a lovely evening at smugglers cove with wonderful service from our waitress mere.
A group of 4 of us went for a meal and drinks and were constantly attended to.
A couple of us had particular dietary requirements which were taken care of without any fuss.
I will absolutely be returning.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend booked ourselves in for three nights for our arrival in Fiji and luckily we booked through hostel world which turns out saves you a lot of money as booking direct or through an activity company costs more than twice more! The pick up in the airport was free but turned up very late which was annoying but as we weren't paying any extra for it was not a problem. The staff upon arrival are very friendly and helpful, they get your bags and carry them to your rooms which is a great help! The food from the bar is great but comes with a higher price than other local hostels/accommodation so if you want cheap decent food pop down the road to bamboo which are slightly cheaper but still at a high quality! We booked our island hopping through the connxions office there and the woman was very helpful! We actually booked our last couple of nights back at smugglers again through hostel world because it's just so much cheaper! The only real problem with smugglers was the free breakfast as the selection is really poor and actually if you couldn't eat wheat you'd have to buy a cooked meal!!!! Apart from that I definitely recommend here just book trough hostel world!

Stayed August 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Love love love this place. Absolutely enjoyed my 2 day stay at this resort. The waitress, maids, frontdesk and bartender were simply nice. Amazing food. Affordable price and the cocktails are my favorite. Wailoaloa sunset is a must try. Met a beautiful waitress talei during my stay. She made it feel I was at home eventho I was by myself. 10/10. Definitely coming back again. Vinaka Fiji

• Stayed July 2014
Petersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The hostel has a nice layout and a very nice atmosphere in the evening. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was alright, but slightly dingy and the shower wasn't nice at all (but hot!). They have a free breakfast which was really appreciated, especially as we were only paying £7 a night for our bed. Lots of fruit, cereal, bread (sometimes pancakes) and juice. The food in the hostel restaurant is very overpriced for what it is and the wifi is ludicrously priced ! ($25 a day...) If you walk 2 minutes down the beach to the right you'll arrive at Bamboo Backpackers. You can sit on their tables outside and use their free wifi, and they also serve much cheaper food! I'd say if you want the true Fiji experience, stay in Nadi for as little time as possible.

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Cimmmy
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had a great wedding at Smugglers Cove Resort. Service was fantastic and staff were very helpful. "Food was delicious and decoration was amazing". All our family and friends had an amazing time in the wedding.
We could not have found a better spot then Smugglers Cove to get married.
Jenice and Mark Hinton are fantastic people to deal with.
I would not hesitate to go back and have another function at Smugglers Cove.
Blissful location!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed at the apartment blocks, I think they are the newer addition..clean and had most things you would want. Our room was up a flight of stairs and towards the carpark so limited visibility of the sea but minimum noise from the bar downstairs. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast is basic. Dinner was pretty good. Its right on the beach and has a small swimming pool. Stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the fire dance 1st night and kava session with local songs on the second night.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Dinesh C
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Smugglers Cove is definitely the place to go! When I got there, the part that surprised me was how friendly they all were! The staff were extremely warm and welcoming and helped wherever they could. They were very fun to be around and made me feel completely comfortable. The staff remembered my name for the entire trip!
they were extremely informative about all the day tours.
I completely enjoyed my stay there and I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Aquarius On The Beach
Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
Mercure Nadi
Mercure Nadi
#11 of 26 in Nadi

Been to Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!