“a good stopover hotel in nadi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nadi Bay Resort Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Nadi
“a good stopover hotel in nadi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed at the nadibay resort for 2 nts its a well run hotel ,nice pools gardens ,rooms are good value ,not far from the airport only $9 taxi ride ,,thanks to the great staff ,great food,a short walk to supermarket and cafes shops ,close to local bus stops to nadi town

Room Tip: stay in one of the balcony rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anjanitadevi, Acccounts Department at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We appreciate your favourable comments and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Rooms are clean, staff are the friendliest and most helpful people ever and the food is wonderful. Reasonable prices that can't be beat for the service you get. I will go back to Nadi Bay Resort every time I'm in Nadi. Actually I have already stayed there 3 different occasions in a matter of 3 weeks and heading back there in December again. Just can't get enough of this place!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Sincere thanks to you for your lovely review. We will make sure to pass on your great comments to all of our staff who will be very pleased to have their good work acknowledged.

Looking forward to hosting you once again in December. Vinaka vakalevu and best wishes.
Honolulu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Aloha,

I recently stayed at your resort and had a delightful stay! I must admit that one of my favorite aspects of the resort was the food served in the restaurant within the main structure of the hotel. I have never in my life tasted such amazing cuisine. I was a little nervous, but I went up to the chef and told him "I don't eat fish but I want something fabulous." I was given the most exquisitely presented meal. The potato and cream sauce melted in my mouth and the chicken was extremely tender and delectable. If you want some incredible food that melts in your mouth, give John and Brian a try. Go and tell them that you read Summer’s review and you came to try out their food. If you are staying somewhere else and you just want to eat something to tickle your taste buds, take a taxi to Nadi Bay Resort Hotel. I cannot leave out the sweet, and friendly staff that I encountered on a daily basis. Coming from Hawaii where everyone is a cousin it was a lovely slice of heaven at the resort where I was treated like family, everyone was so kind and even the musicians played my favorite song for me during dinner (Isalei Lea). I want to thank you for the incredible relaxing and fulfilling vacation, the wonderful staff and the impeccable cuisine from seriously the best chefs in the Pacific…...!

Room Tip: I prefer a single room, you can have one, just ask.

2 Thank Summer B
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
What a wonderful review, we thank you very much. I will pass on the review to all of the staff and of course chefs who love to hear the great feedback from our guests.

It gives us great pleasure to read that you had such a great experience throughout your stay with our staff, the facilities and of course the delicious food.

We hope that you will return to us again some day so that we can again sin your Isalei. Vinaka.
Auckland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We came here for a meal. staying at nearby Smuggler's Cove, a $ 5 taxi ride each way after negotiation.Much better food than at Smuggler's Cove. The service was good and the main meal delicious, reasonable wine selection by the glass and magical fairy lights in the semi-outdoor area (raining so plenty of plastic shades up). Nicely planted and definitely a good ambience

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We are indeed proud of our signature Restaurant Antoinette's (Award Winning Restaurant). Rain or shine it is a wonderful place to dine!

We hope that you will share your experience with friends travelling this way and that you too will join us again some day.
Suva
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I spent 2 days with my family at Nadi Bay last December, and we thouroughly enjoyed our stay. As a local I found the staff to be as equally caring in serving us as the same as they served the tourists, something that is lacking in many hotels in Nadi. The food was awsome and reasonablly priced. I have since recommended friends and family to come to Nadi Bay and have even made some buisness bookings as well. I will certainly return should I need accomodation in Nadi.

Vinaka!
Christine

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Christine V
Anjanitadevi, Accounts Officer at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
We appreciate your favourable comments and hope to see you again.
Temuka, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Was a very comfortable hotel and there were many different bars, restaurants, pools around the resort. The staff were very helpful when I was trying to arrange my early departure from Fiji after my allergic reaction. The staff are so friendly and I would highly recommend this hotel.
It is an easy walk to the main road to catch a bus into town (0.70c) or a taxi over the road (FJD$7), great location - not on the beach but great pools.

Room Tip: There is dorms and single/double rooms available for all budgets.
1 Thank Nicki F
Our staff very much appreciated your comments. It's great for their morale. Thank you.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed one night before we headed off to the Yasawa Islands. Although our room had no windows, it was comfortable and everything seemed in working order. Friendly & helpful staff and well priced food. A good stop over accommodation, would definitely book again for a night before heading off to the smaller islands!

Room Tip: Ask for one with windows and away from the bar area as there is sometimes entertainment which can be...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

As a gateway hotel we appreciate your nice comments. Hope you can stay again.