The dorm was robbed 2 times in the 3 weeks I stayed, which is funny as only the employees have the keys for the locked doors.
Police and managment didnt seem to mind about it and appeared to consider it normal.
The food they offer for dinner is pricey for Fiji and something is always missing ( for ex.: Bolognese without tomatoes...)
Their breakfast is great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi