Great spot right on the sandy beach with warm safe water. Mama owns and runs this place with her husband and knows everyone by name and nothing is too much trouble. you can blob out and enjoy the fabulous sunsets or and easy 20 minute walk takes you along the beach and then to the main road where you can grab a 70 cent bus ride into Nadi Town.Even a taxi ride will only cost you F$7. The airport is F$12 away and although the runway is almost over the back fence the sound of planes is not something that spoils the ambiance. We stayed here for three nights in a double room upstairs with a view of the ocean from the balcony and were very happy. We enjoyed Mama's cooking for the first couple of nights and then tried one of the other close restaurants for the last. Nothing is too much trouble for Mama and everything gets done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi