What makes I remember this place is not the facilities but the staff. The warm and kind Fijians with their enthusiasm and friendliness really make us want to come back. Mama (with 1 dog and 4 cats) jokes every time talking with me, Bella cooks delicious dishes (except chicken sweet and sour :) recommend beef/chicken stir fry, people laugh at me when I need extra rice everyday), Anna runs her small massage service and Kele with his helpful tourist center.
The location is between the airport and Nadi town (about FJD$15 taxi to these places). I spent 5 nights here and most information for our trip comes from nice staff (they loved us, I believed - the first Vietnameses stayed here). Mama promised that our picture will be hung on the hotel's wall someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi