do not stay here. Women who niggle all day at your expense. A passive aggresive environment pool dead kitchen dead no empathy yelling at customers much fijian cursing rude women who hate men No empathy selective favortism of locals tolerate drug sales on the street ....No knowledge of fijian culture yet fijian very sad place one can feel the dysfunction
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi