The staff were welcoming as soon as we got there. One of the girls who worked there asked our names when we arrived and remembered them the whole time we were there. The guy on reception was so helpful too, booking tours etc for us and organising taxis and buses for us
The whole resort looks nice e.g. The pool setting and the villas from the outside are really nice however the rooms let all of this down.
I'm not sure whether this is normal for Fiji but the rooms were so basic and although clean they were a bit shabby. The bathroom smelt a lot as well and neither the bathroom or shower door closed properly in the two rooms we had during our stay. All they'd need to do is give the rooms a good paint and replace the mosquito nets on the windows as some were broken therefore don't really work great...?
There must have only been 3/4 villas being used out of about 10+
The restaurant is great, there's always someone there if you want food and it's great value for money
We may stay here again for a short trip in an air con room but would pick somewhere more expensive for a longer stay.
Overall if the rooms were just touched up a little bit and if every room had air con then this would be a great hostel.
The staff definitely deserve to be recognised for how friendly they are!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Beach Escape we offer accommodation for all budgets from dorm to Deluxe. We offer free WIFI, free Airport Pick Up and we have restaurant and bar onsite right by the pool. Our guests can taste Fiji with Kava Ceremonies, Entertainment and local cuisine on the menu. All our staff are locals and can offer Tour and travel info based on local knowledge. It's a fun, friendly, family orientated travel base for the Fiji Islands. Fiji is a cluster of 333 tropical islands and is home to almost 1 million of the happiest, friendliest people on Earth! Our deluxe rooms have coffee and tea making facilities, air con and flat screen TV. With all accommodation free breakfast is included. We have Free luggage storage available and Free transfers depart from Beach Escape Villas daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises, North Fiji Experience and the Mamanuca Backpacker Islands.Local buses also stop outside throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Escape Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Escape Villas Hotel Nadi
- Beach Escape Villas Fiji/Nadi