Beach Escape was perfect for our first night in Nadi. It wasn't anything flash and quite a bit out of town but perfect if you are just looking for a place to stay before you launch into other fiji adventures. Also be mindful that it is close enough to airport that you can hear planes flying over. Wasn't a problem for us but could be for light sleeper.s Free pick up from airport, free breakfast, clean rooms, running shower and all at an excellent price. Can't really complain too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Beach Escape we offer accommodation for all budgets from dorm to Deluxe. We offer free WIFI, free Airport Pick Up and we have restaurant and bar onsite right by the pool. Our guests can taste Fiji with Kava Ceremonies, Entertainment and local cuisine on the menu. All our staff are locals and can offer Tour and travel info based on local knowledge. It's a fun, friendly, family orientated travel base for the Fiji Islands. Fiji is a cluster of 333 tropical islands and is home to almost 1 million of the happiest, friendliest people on Earth! Our deluxe rooms have coffee and tea making facilities, air con and flat screen TV. With all accommodation free breakfast is included. We have Free luggage storage available and Free transfers depart from Beach Escape Villas daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises, North Fiji Experience and the Mamanuca Backpacker Islands.Local buses also stop outside throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Escape Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Escape Villas Hotel Nadi
- Beach Escape Villas Fiji/Nadi