“Simply the best”

InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Sigatoka
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The resort was outstanding. We had club rooms which are on the hill top. The standard of service and room quality was outstanding and the Fijian staff were the friendliest in the world.

Beautiful setting, excellent food. Expensive but as expected for this type of accomodation.

Room Tip: Rooms can be requested away from cildren if you wish. Club rooms are further from the beach but hav...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andyoptic
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2011

Bula vinaka Andyoptic,

Thank you for your review of our resort, we are pleased to share your comments with our team at Club InterContinental who will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with them.

We hope you keep us in mind when making future holiday plans. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at scott.williams@ihg.com if you plan to return and I will be sure to get you in contact with our great team at Reservations.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

I want to go back! I absolutely loved it here. We had just had 5 weeks travelling around New Zealand for the World Cup and needed some sun and chill out before coming back to an English winter - this gave us everything we needed. I loved the bath on the balcony! The rooms were spacious and clean, all nicely set out. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I hade a slight horse riding accident and everyone was extremely kind and considerate. This is a large complex but it never felt crowded, I loved the pools and the beach... and the spa and am planning how I can go back.

Room Tip: I would think that all the rooms are much the same and any would be great
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucinda B
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Bula vinaka Lucinda,

Thank you for your glowing review of our team and facilities. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at our resort and will be returning to our sunny shores. Please e-mail me at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on dates and I will be sure to have our great reservations team help you with your bookings or enquiries.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Natadola Bay!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

Stayed 4 nights at this beautifully resort. Both the staff and rooms were excellent. Nothing was to much trouble for the staff and once I got over the whole island time situation it was great! The rooms were of some of the best i have staying in on Fiji. My only grumble about the whole experience was the location, not of course due to its beauty but that if you were doing additional activities off the resort it required bus travel of at least and hour, not pleaseant. Apart from that looking forward to returning

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrianMcGinn

Bula vinaka Brian,

We’re delighted to read you found our resort beautiful and enjoyed your stay with us. We are also excited to hear that we will be welcoming you back to our Natadola Bay shores.

We have options such as chartered boat or helicopter transfers for guests that require faster transportation. This might be an option you would like to explore on your next stay with us.

Thank you for your review Brian and please e-mail me directly at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on dates for your next stay. I will have our team at reservations help you with your bookings and any queries you may have.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Fiji was the last leg of our whirlwind 10 day trip across Sydney, Australia, Auckland, New Zealand, and finally Fiji. In Sydney and Auckland we spent most of our time sightseeing and doing the tourist thing because we only had three days in each city. We really needed a break from all of that and Fiji was perfect. The moment we got to our room my girlfriend and I were both amazed at the view. Our room was literally steps from the beach. We arrived at sunset and you can't get much more romantic than a Fijian sunset. Everything about the hotel was perfect as well. From the staff, food, and overall service, everything was just perfect. First thing in the morning each day I would open up the sliding doors of our room and just relax in the warm ocean.

I would definitely recommend staying here if you are planning a vacation to Fiji.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Bula vinaka ‘jayrt619’,

Thank you for recommending our resort and for taking time to write us a review. Our teams will be happy to read you both enjoyed your stay with us as well as our food, rooms and overall service. Our beachfront rooms offer great views and we are glad you shared our beautiful Natadola Bay sunsets.

We hope you keep us in mind for future vacation plans. Please e-mail me at scott.williams@ihg.com if you ever decide to return or have any queries and I will have our great team at reservations contact you.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed here from 10th - 17th Oct 2011 and had the best family holiday in ages. Travelled with 2 kids, 8 & 6 and enjoyed every minute. The staff were lovely. Food was great. Kids loved choosing their own meals every day. Kids club was ok for a few days - wouldn't recommend using every day. I think older kids would be a bit bored. Swimming pools magnificent! We got a great seat each day and it didn't seem overly crowded. Adults only pool was a bonus although some parents chose to ignore the sign! Beach was amazing but I'd highly recommend buying a cheap pair of beach sox/shoes as the coral was quite sharp. Water was as warm as a bath in some spots! We stayed in room 1821 which is garden facing. It was perfect as it was just around the corner from the pool but once you turned that corner you couldn't hear any noise. Again I think the resort wasn't fully booked out. We made use of the day spa too - a massage on the beach at sunset has to be experienced to be believed! Only thing that bothered me a bit was the beds - very comfortable but 2 adults & 2 kids in double beds can get a bit squishy. We could have had a rollaway but it would have taken up a fair bit of space. Luckily we didn't spend much time in the rooms. Balcony spa was a real treat for the kids. We will definitely be back again next year. I can't imagine booking anything else as I'd hate to be disappointed if another resort didn't live up to the IC's standards!

Room Tip: Beach facing would be ideal, otherwise garden view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Annievb1

Bula vinaka ‘Annievb1’,

We are thrilled to hear you all enjoyed your stay at our resort and are also pleased to note that our SPA InterContinental and swimming pools were to your liking. Your feedback helps us improve our service and resort and we thank you for taking time to write us a review.

We look forward to making your stay next year even more enjoyable than your last. Please e-mail me directly at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on dates and I will be sure to have our team at reservations contact you to help with your bookings or queries.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

...but not many people of my age (20 years old) so evenings were a bit boring. STAFF IS GREAT say hello to eto joe and sam from me ;)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Bula vinaka Marcello,

Thank you for your review. We will be sure to pass your hellos on to Joe and Sam. We hope to welcome you back in future for a more exciting stay!

Reviewed 25 October 2011

First of all, I enjoyed being at a resort with so many Aussies and Kiwis. They are a pleasure to be around and very friendly. Like the Fijian kids, theirs are well behaved;t hat made it pleasant to stay at a kid's pool room. Great room layout,quiet comfortable bed, very large modern bathroom with two sinks. Each unit has a very cool patio with spa tub. Great for afternoon drinks and reading out of the sun. I'm a New York foodie so I rate the food just ok and a bit overpriced. Lastly, I'd add that he Fijians are the nicest, most courteous folks you'll ever meet.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarketTime
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Bula vinaka ‘MarketTime’,

We are pleased to read you enjoyed your time at our resort as well as the facilities and rooms. Fiji and its people are well known for their friendliness and hospitality and we are glad you got to experience that ‘Bula Spirit’ while with us.

We hope you keep us in mind when winter comes to the big apple. Please e-mail me at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will be sure to put you in contact with our great team at Reservations.

Scott Williams

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sigatoka
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island
Sheraton Fiji Resort
Sheraton Fiji Resort
#7 of 8 in Denarau Island

Been to InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!