InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$130
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$97
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$145
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$69
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$317
US$276
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,873 results
All reviewsnavo restaurantgolf coursethe club loungekama loungeinfinity poolcleopatra bathtoba bar and grillbeachfront suitenatadola bayfamily poolnavo islandgolf clubplanet trekkerssanasana villageday bedbula busgarden view
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I traveled with my friend to Fiji for four nights in March 2014.

RESORT

We arranged a pick up from the airport and were greeted by Panto, who was extremely friendly and shared some of his stories on our trip to the resort.

We had an amazing experience. Sute checked us in and he was so friendly and helpful. He escorted us to our room and showed us around the resort. The gardens and pathways were immaculate and the staff all around the hotel were the nicest you could meet. The room was beautiful and had the most comfortable beds and pillows. Anytime I stay in a hotel, I don't sleep very well, however in the Intercontinental Fiji we slept all night through.

The staff at the pool-bar were also amazing, getting drinks when we needed. Ilai was very nice and always taking care of us.

We ate breakfast in Sanasana and it was beautiful - omelettes made to order!

We ate lunch daily in Toba and it was also nice.

We ate dinner in Navo on two different nights and the food was AMAZING! Everything about this restaurant was excellent. Watikini and the other staff that were working on our last night made it such a special experience when they sang a goodbye song to us. They really are the most friendly people I have ever met.

We also went to the spa and had some treatments done. This was really the only thing I could fault about the resort. we had a couples treatment for 2 hours. Unfortunately my masseuse spent quite a lot of time moving around the room, tidying it up and waiting on my friends masseuse to finish that it wasn't very relaxing. I feel that she should have spent the time on my treatment rather than sitting behind me waiting on the other to finish. It was distracting and this shouldn't be the case when receiving a treatment. My friend thoroughly enjoyed her treatment though. The spa facilities were beautiful though and we made use of them.

OUTSIDE OF RESORT

When you book this resort, be mindful that when you get there, there are no other resorts near by. You are on a secluded bay. It is beautiful but not within walking distance to anywhere. You eat breakfast/lunch and dinner at the resort.

You can organise trips with Concierge and you will receive a pick up from the resort.

I recommend the Sigatoka River Cruise - it was fantastic. You really experience Fijian culture.

All in all, my stay here was exceptional and I would definitely go back to this resort if I was in Fiji.

It was relaxing and we spent our entire trip on Fiji Time :-)

Room Tip: We had one of the Bures in front of the beach - Bure 10 it was lovely. Right beside the bar/lounge and the beach!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Bula KatieFun,

Thank you for your lovely review. I was delighted to read that you and your friend had such a wonderful InterContinental Fiji experience and that you both really enjoyed our facilities and service. I was also thrilled to read that you enjoyed both your Navo dining experiences; as our signature restaurant it’s definitely a pleasurable way to spend an evening.

I was pleased to read that you both enjoyed our Spa InterContinental facilities and your feedback about your spa experience has been passed onto our Spa Manager to address. I will also forward your comments onto the team, especially Panto, Sute and Watikini, who will be thrilled to hear from you.

We would love to welcome you both back to our sunny shores again soon! Please feel free to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you plan your next escape and I will see that the team takes wonderful care of you once more.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

A group of us stayed at the Intercontinental just recently and had three iphones stolen from us on the same night from separate rooms. The hotel have tried to tell us that this is not possible and we must be wrong but this is not the case. All three phones were left in the rooms as they were not required.

I will not be going back to Fiji and I will definitely never be staying at an Intercontinental ever again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
19  Thank DGerous
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear DGerous,

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great resort but sad to learn the reality that the Fijian workers work for pretty much nothing, yet we are paying big bucks to stay.
One beautiful restaurant but other two provide average western style food.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lano N
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Bula Lano N,

Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our resort facilities and beautiful location. I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience at our signature restaurant, Navo. Please also be assured that we value and care for our exceptional team here at the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our home in paradise! Please feel free to contact me directly on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see that the team takes great care of you once more.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel is spread out amongst beautiful gardens. As well as a lovely Spa, the hotel has 2 pools - one for adults and one for children - which is great if you need time away from all the children.

We had a lagoon suite which had amazing views and was huge in size.

I especially liked the pre dinner cocktails whereby they provided entertainmnet as we watched the sun set. One night it would be drummers, one night it would be a choir - sat there with a drink in hand watching this made you realise how special the South Pacific is :)

This particular hotel has one of the best beaches on the island - lovely soft sand clear blue seas.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TRAVELwithTrish
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Bula TRAVELwithTrish,

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay at our resort. I was delighted to read that you and your partner had a wonderful time with us and that you enjoyed our resort services and facilities. I was also thrilled to read that you had the opportunity to enjoy our evening entertainment at Kama Lounge – the tribal drumming and choir is truly a Fijian flare for a relaxing evening with a drink.

We look forward to see you on our sunny shores at Natadola Bay again soon. Please do not hesitate to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on another romantic escape and I will ensure that the team takes great care of you.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We read trip advisor reviews regularly and have come to the conclusion - not just on this occasion but many others - that these are only based on a persons individual opinion and should be taken as 'their opinion on what their expectations are' and not necessarily what others would rate the experience as. Phew long winded I know but looking at some prior to our departure we could have been a little apprehensive based on the dollars we were spending and had we picked the right resort. Well.....OUR experience was fabulous!! Seven nights early March - Club Plunge Pool. Our package included transfers, bf, high tea, canapés and cocktails for two hours (awesome), resort credit and of course friendly staff that just added to the enjoyment of out holiday. Nothing was too much hassle. Our room was superb, club experience and meals etc were divine. Eroni I'm still remembering your infectious giggle and 'hello Kylie....' You made me feel welcome and special. But you were just one of so many of your colleagues that did the same - the staff at IC are one of the hugest assets in my opinion. Rambling I know so bullets points of the definite positives: staff, room, buggy service (and it's so not far to walk down hill - not so great upwards but you could do and the carts were always readily available). Food in Navo - fine dining restaurant. Club experience rocked. Laundry package - definitely worth it. Size of plunge pool. Club pool and family pool in main resort was great size too. Negatives - housekeeping did not arrive one day, towels taken on occasion and not replaced at turndown, hot water took ten minutes to get to room, slow and hit and miss wi-if. Resort credit was same if you stayed four nights or seven. Very picky things and not at all detrimental to overall stay. We pre-purchased at priority privilege card and this was well worth it - also we will use again during year. We have stayed in Fiji five times previously - a various selection of resorts - Liku Liku, Hilton, Radisson, Outrigger, Sofitel. We don't generally go back somewhere we have been BUT would we go back - yes! Would we recommend - YES but please all remember this is based on us and what our expectations were and the experience we received at a time of the year when occupancy was low.

Room Tip: Upon investigation I would like villa 32 in the club area as we had requested sea views and that appears to be the best...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Bula Kylie H,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay at Club InterContinental. I was delighted to read that you and your partner had a great stay with us and enjoyed your Club InterContinental package and benefits – it is truly an intimate and luxurious way to spend a holiday. I was also thrilled to read that you have made use of your priority privilege membership. Your comments regarding housekeeping have been noted and passed onto the department head to address and I do apologise for any inconvenience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Natadola Bay for another romantic escape soon. I invite you to email me when you plan your next trip and I will see that you are well taken care off once more.

Vinaka & regards,