My husband and I stayed here in June for 5 nights. We were there for the wedding of two of our good friends. The wedding was amazing and I know the couple were so happy with everything - so congratulations to the wedding co-ordinator Ema.
Whilst the hotel was very pretty and the rooms were lovely, we were both a little disappointed. It was our first ever stay in a five star resort so maybe our expectations were too high. We found it a little bit impersonal.
Perhaps we were just unlucky but our room (a pool view room) was surrounded by babies that cried through the night and were woken early each day by squealing children in the pool. We were originally in a Garden View room but upgraded to Pool View as I had joined Ambassador Gold. In hindsite, staying in the Garden View room would probably been more restful.
I had a fall on some steps that were slippery wet from the rain and badly sprained my ankle. So be careful if you're walking around during or after rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka