We stayed three nights here at the end of a 10 day Fiji holiday in a Pool View room.
- The rooms are beautiful - spacious and well furnished.
- The resort itself is huge, but never felt too overcrowded.
- There are numerous food and bar options, the service is good and the food is quite good considering how many people they feed!
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating
- Food was good, but given that there are limited local options it may get boring after a while (mainly for lunch). This is no fault of the hotel, just given the remote location.
- The location is nice, but doesn't compare to the islands for things to do around the resort. Snorkelling is not great and the reef dries out on low tide. Activities are limited and if you like adventure you'll get bored after a day or two (you need to go on day trips)
- Because it is an international resort chain you pay for everything - wifi, drinking water, kayaks, snorkelling gear, paddle boards etc. A lot of other Fiji resorts provide this for free
Overall there wasn't a lot to fault with the resort itself, but just bear in mind that there are other options if you want to experience Fiji but still have your creature comforts. I would definitely recommend this resort if you want to stay in the area and relax around the pool but if you want more adventure and plan to be in Fiji for more than a few days then get out to the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka