Below is my review. i have just tried to rebook for 2015 but they have told us no more kids under 12 in the club rooms on the hill. VERY DISAPPOINTING! Will have to wait 10 years to return!!
we spent the second half of our week in Fiji at the Intercontinental as a luxury finish to our stay in Fiji. We stayed in a 2 bed pool suite on top of the hill in club land. when we arrived we were greeted with cool drinks and were told that room would not be available till 2 pm which was fair enough (we arrived at 12pm) . we left our bags and took our family of 3 kids 6,3,2 down to pool area via a buggy and had some lunch. when we got back at 2pm the room was still not ready but finally we got a room by 3pm. for a plunge pool suite it was very dark with no sun on pool so we requested a move. this was not possible till next day and whilst disappointed, we were impressed that the American manager came to our room to explain the situation and do what she could to move us. very courteous and professional.
The rest of our trip was fabulous including the glass bottom boat trip a few hundred metres off the shore on the last morning. food in club lounge breakfasts was excellent but they were a bit strict on kids even though ours were not noisy...yes really.
we would like to return next year in April but think an upstairs apartment with a view might be a better than the pool villas on the lower level as you don't use the pool much as it is so small and cold.
the rooms are enormous and very comfortable. the quality is as you would expect at Intercontinental and above other hotels we have stayed on in Denaru.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka