All reviewsroad noisefiji styleair conditioningvinaka vakalevufiji timemariesurfing
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I stayed here with my partner for our surfing escape. Never before I experience this kind of hospitality. Genuine, Friendly, Peaceful and Personal! Beautifully decorated and so close to the beach. I feel sad when we have to leave. We will come back again next year for sure! Vinaka vakalevu!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MadaNesnej
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We rented a bure for 2 nights. It was beautifully decorated and so close to the beach we could roll out of bed onto it. Marie and her staff could not do enough to make us welcome. Great value for money and away from the crowds. A true Fijian experience.

Room Tip: Although it is close to the highway we did not hear anything. take earplugs if you are not sure.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Beautiful spacious place right on a white empty beach with just two comfortable bures. Not far from Sigatoka with plenty of stores. Marie is a great chef and will serve you wonderful food made with fresh ingredients. BYOB

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisSurfer
Karin S, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cocomo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Ni sa Bula !

Thank you for your lovely review ! Your kind comments put a Bula smile on our staff who are sending you a big Vinaka Vakalevu !
We hope to welcome you again !
Many thanks,
Marie, Isao and staff

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about my stay at Beach Cocomo.
Even though Marie was away, Manu, Titi and Iva went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and fun!

Titi and Iva made us amazing authentic Fijian food (which I have been trying to copy since my return home).

We shared some great laughs over cards and kava and had an experience we will never forget.

We will definitely be back and recommending to everyone!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank becphelan
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We were delighted to pull into the driveway of Cocomo to explore, only to find a Fijian utopia, just off the main highway! Cocomo is a gorgeous acre or so of land, right on the beach, in immaculate grounds, with 2 Bures to rent and a divine traditional looking sand floored Bure, which serves as a restaurant. We instantly fell in love. We were met by a super friendly Fijian man who with his wife lives on site and seems to be gardener, fisherman, and general caretaker of the place. He is clearly doing an amazing job, because the place is divine!! Gorgeous garden, wonderful Bures with small balconies overlooking the gardens and the ocean. The food in the restaurant is cooked by a Korean chef, who with her Japanese surfing instructor husband, own the place and make a great team. We had a 5 course meal of her choice with gorgeous sushi, a wonderful lentil dish, they cooked some coral trout abd Rock cod that we had caught that too. All was wonderfully executed and super tasty, all eaten while staring out the open windows to the gorgeous view, it could not have been better. They also have 2 gorgeous little dogs, one a rowdy puppy and the other a demure white pup. They weren't around the 2 times we came for supper, but when I first visited the gardens and had an official tour, they ran along side us being cute and friendly.
The restaurant only serves water and lovely home made lemonade, but who doesn't love bring your own restaurants anyway?
I'm delighted that such a business exists and that we found it made a real difference to our stay on the Coral Coast, we will definitely be back next year, with friends!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple